FLEX is a fast growing, vibrant digital advertising and technology company that harnesses the power of data to drive thoughtful experimentation. Located in a newly renovated penthouse suite, FLEX has developed a high energy, collaborative culture that challenges team members to grow both professionally and personally. Founded in 2004 to generate high-volume, exceptional-quality traffic for clients looking to acquire new customers online, FLEX has been able to maintain the passion and growth-potential of a startup, making it an excellent place for young professionals to nurture entrepreneurial spirits.
Who You Are:
You’re a team player who strives for collaboration across teams, having fun at work, and contributing with a positive attitude and have:
• Proven track record of project management and time management to ensure that programs developed are relevant and aligned with sales and business needs and objectives.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills to satisfy two key areas: (1) Understanding and communicating of our products and services as described in all sales collateral training materials and (2) Partner with internal key stakeholders, who will need help in the build of new content for various projects (sales materials, technical documentation, analyst relations, etc.), to ensure quick adaptation to fit sales and business needs.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated, personable, and strong attention to detail.
• Consistently curious about sales and product developments and gaining familiarity and expertise in multiple practice areas. Can translate information into understanding and implement into sales and training materials.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.